What Makes the BlueHat Cyber IT Security Professionals Stand Out in a Crowded Field?
Protecting company information has always been a challenge, but with the array of threat vectors that are available to today’s criminals, enterprise-level business leaders need high-level IT security professionals on their side. BlueHat Cyber offers our proprietary SHIELD five-phase framework that puts the full range of security risks under our management. Our IT security professionals know what they are doing, and we leave nothing to chance.
Although many lower-tier IT services companies are willing to settle for antivirus and firewall implementation and management, we understand the desire of enterprise-level companies to have a team of cybersecurity specialists and leading-edge IT security technologies for their protection. This is precisely what the BlueHat Cyber team provides.
- Server Management – We manage the day-to-day server operations and assure your systems are updated, backed up, and performing optimally.
- Threat Intelligence – Aggregated real-time threat signatures and intelligence collected worldwide to identify indicators of compromise quickly.
- 24/7 Critical Support – 24/7 response to critical outages.
Data Backup and Secure Storage.
- Reliable Automation – Cutting edge enterprise-class backup tools and processes minimize the risk of data loss.
- Redundant Backups – Copies of business data are stored in secure, offsite servers insulated from your main network for additional protection against file corruption or loss.
- Storage Management – Maintenance and management of SAN and NAS systems.
Compliance Auditing and Monitoring
- Transparency – Providing visibility and granular control
- Governance – Ensuring that changes meet best practice guidelines
- Configuration – Aligning systems with compliance regulations, now and as they evolve
- Access – Providing data and process availability to clients within a compliant environment
- Security Analytics – Scanning user behavior and leveraging threat pattern data sets to pre-empt data breaches
- Compliance Auditing and Reporting – proving that your organization’s IT security adheres to PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, FISMA/NIST800-53, GLBA, FERPA, NERC CIP, ISO/IEC 27001 and other regulatory standards.